Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Georganics Toothpaste Review │ ELLEKATE

(For some time I have had this post at the ready, but due to recent events I never felt like blogging! This company was worth the wait for, hope you all enjoy this post)

Morning!

If you follow me on my other socials then you will know that over the past few days I have been trying out a new product, kindly sent to me by the folks over at Georganics! They were kind enough to send out both their 'Charcoal toothpaste' and their 'Oil Pulling Charcoal Mouthwash'. Now, you all know I love a good honest review, so I thought I would give you a little run through of how I use the product and also what I think about it.


Let's start with the toothpaste. Quite straight forward really, if you think about how you normally brush your teeth this really isn't that much different. Following the instructions on the side of the packaging and also what I have really learnt about the product over the past few days of using it just giving you a little insight into how to use it, in case you were considering purchasing it.
Taking the little spatula included you are going to take a pea size amount of the product and place it onto your toothbrush. Normally I would brush my teeth twice a day for 2 minutes each time, however, this product recommends 3 minutes, so which is what I have been doing. Then, you guessed it just spit it on out like you would with your regular toothpaste and your ready to get on with your day (if you don't have the mouthwash that is)

So what do I think of the product? And honestly, I really enjoy it. My favourite factors are that it is Organic, Cruelty-free and Made in the UK. One thing that I will say was my only flaw to my experience was the taste. When you first put it in your mouth, the product is dry so try adding a touch of water. As for the taste, yes there is a slight mint taste to the paste but this is kinda masked by the other flavour, which I cannot really describe! I'm getting used to the flavour now, just wasn't expecting it when I first used it.

Moving on to the mouthwash, which is rather different to what you would normally expect from a wash. Firstly, I am not sure how many times of the day this is recommended that you use this, but I would particularly suggest once after brushing (I do so at night) and I shall explain why when I tell you my personal thoughts. So, following the packaging, you take two tablespoons of the product and sip into your mouth, without swallowing. You will then swill this around your mouth, getting to all your teeth, gums and tongue for 10 minutes until the product turns more of a white colour. Then simply spit out and you're done.

Now... my opinions, on this product not so strong as my love of the toothpaste. This is all down to the oil consistency, which of course was a given with it being an 'Oil Pulling Mouthwash'. However, I'm really struggling to get used to the flavour whilst it's in my mouth and sometimes only make it to around 6 minutes. Despite this, I feel as if this product has done the world of good to my gums I have a slightly receded gum line, and after a few days of use it's reduced the redness and helped take away the pain. As well as helping with the whitening process of my teeth, I have also been using my Centro Smiles Light which I am going to be putting in my monthly favourites. So long story short, if you don't mind the taste of the product, which again I am getting the use of, then I would totally recommend this product also my favourite leans towards the toothpaste.

So, what do you think? Will you be purchasing any of the Georganic products or do you already have them? Let me know in the comments. I fully enjoyed creating this product review and I hope you did too. Until next time X

Ellie

UPDATE: The compliments which I now get about my teeth on a weekly basis after I began using this product, it's just amazing. The charcoal has removed so many yellow tones from my teeth and I believe this is mainly down to the oil pulling mouthwash as it gives it a super deep clean.

No comments :

Post a Comment