Friday, 10 February 2017

Valentines Day Outfit Idea │ Day in Leeds.

Hello! 

So as requested I'm going to start working more with my styling in my blog, and what better day to start it on that Valentine's day. I have always been a sucker for Valentine's day, with all of the pretty flowers, being able to lie in bed to eat loads of chocolate and all of the quirky funny illustrations you find whilst scrolling through Pinterest. I had to head down to Leeds for the day, to complete some work for uni, and since Jess now lives in Leeds for a university. What better excuse to do a little Valentines Outfit of the day post! 

If you want to stick around till the end of the post as well, then you will see some of the things what we got up to whilst in the city center. 






For my perfect Valentines day look, I went for all black... cause I'm not a colorful individual. But I have paired this long slip dress from Lazy Oaf, which has a cute illustration of a dog flower on the front of it. I have been a big fan of Lazy Oaf since the brand first came on the scene, and I haven't been quick enough to grab up any of their other collection pieces quick enough. That all changed when I got this !! 
Moving on so, you cannot really see it, but since the weather still isn't warm underneath is a long sleeve mesh top from Urban Outfitters just to add some extra layers to the outfit. 
This jacket is one of my new favorite purchases, what do you all think about it? It's from River Island and had a massive chunk of embroidery on the back with some writing saying 'Trouble Maker', I like how this had some cute hearts on the back to tie it in with the whole Valentines day look. 
As my little extras, I have all my favorite bling on, don't think I managed to get a close up of all of these but it's simply a hand full of silver rings and my little Swarovski bracelet.
I also had my Puma Basket White trainers, as I am a trainer addict, and last but not least I have my big huge Urban Outfitters Bag, which I don't think they stock anymore in this particular color. However, I needed something big to carry all my things around with me for the day!

What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. 

And if you have stuck around for this segment of the post then for the rest of the day we just got to see the city, I have a Uni assignment which is in for Valentines day and that involved going to the store 'And Other Stories' which the only one closest to me was in Leeds, in fact, this particular store location has only been there since October ! Was short and sweet but I really enjoyed my day in Leeds I shall be going back, simply the shopping was fantastic. Here are other photos from the rest of today! 













Thanks for reading guys! Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! X

No comments :

Post a Comment