Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Reflecting on Twenty Sixteen │ ELLEKATE

Saying goodbye to 2016, 
We had a good laugh, I guess, I can say that there was some definite positive which I will take with me for the rest of my life. But also some bad times, I would say I want to forget about them. Instead, I will look at them as learning curves. 
We started with a trip to New York City, was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Got to see the city from a whole new perspective and get a sense of living on my own without my mum and dad. 
In April, I entered the last year of my teens which is ultimately a scary thought that I will be turning 20 in just a few months. But, again I'm excited to see what my twentys shall bring for me. 
I also got to visit DisneyLand Paris back in August, normally I will spend forever planning holidays and trips away. For Disney, we turned it into a last minute holday going from planning it to actually going away about 3 weeks apart. This would normally scare me, id often have abit of an over organisation attitude and get scared that there wasnt enough planning behind the travel itself. However, it turned into a great decsision and honestly had one of the best holidays ever. 
I spent most of the summer re-sitting some of my universtiy moduels, so most of the time I would have liked to be traveling places, was spent behind my computer screen. Which was annoying, but out of it I got a better mark so no harm done I guess. 
Towards the end of the year, I got to go to Clothes Show live because of this blog. And I couldnt be more thankful. To think that something like this could have came from a hobby which has allowed me to put all of my energy into when times werent so great was such a fantastic feeling. Ive also had the chance to work with some other amazing companies and brands over the past year, and I cannot wait for what this year has to offer. 
Since I can possibly say that what made my 2016 better was this blog, Ive decided to dedicate more of my time into it. So, for my 2017 reselution. Ive decided that I want to put time and effort into this blog, by updating and posting at least once a week, wether that be something seriously exciting or even just a small life update. I also want to pick things back up with my youtube channel. I began my channel, which I have been wanting to since I was around 15, back in January last year. I wish that I had published more content and I want to really push this with the next year. So yea. 
This year is the year of the blog, I want to forget the negative energy of last year and push all the postivite energy into this one.
I cannot wait to bring you all along with me. 
Elle x 






















No comments :

Post a Comment