Thursday, 5 January 2017

Glitter Glamour │ ELLEKATE

So. Over the Christmas period I ended up falling rather ill, the last thing I did before I was completely stuck in bed for the next two weeks was written this post. Instead of re-writing the whole thing over again I thought I may as well add this little disclaimer, I'm currently writing another post which should follow shortly behind this one! Hope you all had the nicest time over the holiday season. X

Like back in the day, Jess and I decided to have one of our old photoshoot sessions. So we headed out into the fields close to mine with a bag of glitter pots and confetti. I could sit here and talk for hours about how at first we failed at what we were trying to achieve, but the end result ended up becoming one of the most successful photoshoots we have ever done. With time getting short, we also headed back to mine and managed to get some beautiful light shots through the blinds on my window, and the sun setting. 
At first, I wanted to have this showing some various glitter makeup looks to welcome in the new year as well. Which, we kinda got. But it's mainly just a nice aesthetically pleasing photoshoot for you all to enjoy. Since it is now Christmas Eve, I'm going to put my nice new PJ on and hop into bed to watch elf. What are all your Christmas Eve plans? Let me know in the comments below. 

Until then, enjoy these pics! I have left all of Jess links below so you can go and check out her page and all of her other photography.

Happy Christmas Everyone.

Fair warning, we took a LOT of photos...

Jess Instagram
Jess Blog























4 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous pictures Elle! Love your long-sleeved mesh top and the caramel coloured jumper too :) hope you're feeling a lot better now and Happy New Year! x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hunny !! Caramel jumper was from Zara a few years ago I love it so much, feeling much better happy new year xo

      Delete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! I love the use of confetti and glitter as props, and the lighting through the blinds in the last ones is just amazing. I was also ill over Christmas with a cold, yuck! Hope you're feeling better now!
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess truly nailed the photography on these shoots ! Feeling much better thank you xx

      Delete