Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Vlogmas + Clothes Show Live │ Life Updates

Good Afternoon all,
So! I am currently working towards my final hand in's for this semester at University, I am for that reason going to be a bit inactive on the blog and my other social media's. But that will be all over by December 15th and I'm counting down the day's, as I have a pretty exciting December lined up for you all. I have decided maybe that it was time to take part in Vlog / Blogmas as I have never taken part in my time blogging, and though there is a lot of time involved it seems to be a fun thing to take part in. If you are wanting to subscribe to my Youtube channel, then I have left all links at the bottom of this post. 
I am also attending Clothes Show Live ! wowwoo, I haven't been since a school trip during my GCSE's so I am pretty darn excited. I will be attending on December Monday 5th, road trips around the country are always my favorite. Yeah. Apart from that, there isn't much to update you all with if you don't know what Clothes Show Live is, or are still wanting to attend the event I have left the link below this post. So, as towards the end of all semesters please deal with me whilst I am putting my heart into Uni. Cannot wait for the next month !

Ellie X

No comments :

Post a Comment