Monday, 17 October 2016

Snapchat Deer Makeup Look │Halloween Series

Hey,
This week I decided to get back into the whole swing of youtube. So with Halloween just two weeks away, with the help of a higher quality camera I've been working on this brand new video. I will admit it is rather quick and theres not any voice over, so if you do have any questions about how I made the look work, or what products I used, please ask below this post or below the video. I will be trying my best to getting back into the swing of youtube but with uni it was getting progressively hard.
Anyways please do enjoy this video. Until next time Xox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmfS-UL5cl4


2 comments :

  1. Love the idea of snapchat filters for Halloween makeup, the deer one turned out so well - you're so pretty!

    The Velvet Black | UK Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete