Sunday, 4 September 2016

A London Montage │ ELLEKATE

Evening,
I returned home from London early yesterday morning, after one of the most spectacular times away I wanted to get working on some of the footage I took straight away. I have uploaded a little youtube video for my channel which I shall link below so you can all check it out. It defiantly not my finest, I've put that down to the fact I was more concerned with making the most of my trip and enjoying the two little days we had there before returning back to work a few hours after I got off the bus ! Any ways, I would still love to hear some feedback off you all, wether its in the comment section of the video or right here on the blog I love to hear it all. Also if you want to share your channel please do I appreciate it when people share their content with everyone else.

I shall be uploading a mini haul and also a photo blog post in the next few days so stay tuned for that. Until next time X

No comments :

Post a Comment