Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Day of Photography │ ELLEKATE

It's been a while,
But I have been focusing on my work and self which to me is the most important thing of all. A few of you will know that last week I took a last minute trip to Disney Land Paris, but don't worry I made sure to capture as much of the trip as I could and a post will be out once I have edited all of the photos. Anyways, with Jess being home for a few days we had a chance to go out and go back to getting a few photos of me like old times. In all honesty, it was a strange feeling to be back behind the lens like in a professional sense as it has been such a long time but it was so much fun at the same time. I could ramble on all day, but I am just going to let you take a look at the photos for yourself.
Jess has also done a post on today's events if you would like to go and check out which ones she selected as her favourites.
Enjoy X











No comments :

Post a Comment