Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Urban Outfitters │ Modern Romance Lookbook

Hey.. it's been some time.

I have said in my previous posts that I have been hard at work with my university work, I am pleased to say that now that is all done. dusted, and I won't have to be back there until September. So I am returning to my frequent uploading, I have missed it so much! I felt almost lost without it, but now I can forget about that for another few month.

Anyways. I had one hand in surrounding a fashion film module, the brief involved making a film for Urban Outfitters. So I decided to make a short 1-minute long film which I have posted on my YouTube channel. But I have the looks here to show you today and a little description about each of the outfits which I have on.

Outfit 1.
Long Black Sleeve Tee Cropped. Reversible Brown and Black Faux Leather Tote Bag. Renewal 501 Levis Jeans.


Outfit 2
Kimitch Blue White Floral Silk Dress. White Adidas Trainers. MinkPink Sunglasses.



Outfit 3.
Minkpink Sunglasses. Kimichi Blue Yellow Floral Dress. Draw String Black Necklace.



I understand that this is just a quick short update post. But I hope that you all enjoy it, the full video is available below so please do check it out. I will be posting as frequently as I can so stay posted for more updates.
Thanks for reading.

Youtube Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDt6XsFz25w

No comments :

Post a Comment