Monday, 7 March 2016

Styling Summer Shorts │ Denim Boutique


Fancy getting yourself a little bit of discount?
Well I have a treat for you. Wait till the end of this post and grab yourself 20% off 'Denim Boutique'.
If you are going away for Spring break or just looking on how to style your new summer shorts then I have a few little ideas below on how I would personally style three different pairs of shorts, all of the items shown in the image will be listed below the images.


Jumper : Cheap Monday
Shorts : Topshop 



Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Top - Topshop
Shorts - River Island



Shirt - New Look
Shorts - River Island
Whats your thoughts? This is the first styling post I have done so let me know your thoughts. This is what you are all here for if you fancy getting 20% off anything from Denim Boutique on the asos market place then make sure you type in the code 'ellekate' when you hit the checkout ;) 
Until next time x
https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/denim-boutique

2 comments :

  1. nice shorts
    wonna follow ecather on bloglovin
    www.angelasmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I loved this post! Also I nominated you and a few others for the infinity dream award so if you would like to take part check my blog for instructions :)

    ReplyDelete