Sunday, 21 February 2016

New York Fashion Week 2016 │ Photograph


Sadly, I am officially back from New York and reality is beginning to kick back in. I had the holiday of a lifetime and have come very close to some lovely people from my university course who I went there with. Before we get to this post I would just like to say there isn't any real in-depth writing I can do into every single day activity simply because I did way too much in the time that I was there but I will put all my video footage into a nice little youtube upload for you to check out later on this week. This was the first holiday I went on by myself without my mum and dad, since returning home I have had a lot of time to reflect whilst writing this post and it's made me become more independent, also got a little confidence boost which I seriously needed.
We traveled from Newcastle > Amsterdam > New York. By the time we got to the hotel I was drained of any energy I had before I got to the airport it takes around 8 hours to get to the New york from Newcastle but direct flights are both hard to come by and very expensive, So 15 hours it had to be. On the first night, we went across the block into times square to have a little nub around before heading to bed. I had been two years before and I was impressed with how much I had remembered about my way around etc. Every thing went from there really, we got to see and do so much and I honestly wish that these photos could justify just how incredible how amazing this city is to see, if you ever get the opportunity don't say no. I also managed to buy quite a lot which I shall put into a haul and although I only managed to see one couture show in the flesh I have some things to say about the other shows which like the video will be up later this week. So enjoy these photos and Ill speak soon.
Thanks for reading x
(all central park and museum images are taken with iPhone 6 tell me if the quality is okay, just my camera memory was full)





















































































































6 comments :

  1. I will never get over how beautiful New York truly is, looks like you had an amazing time! Can't wait for your next trip.

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, fingers crossed I can head back there soon x

      Delete
  2. oh my god. it looks amazing! I really want to go but I just don't think I could hack being on a plane for that long. I have to build myself up just to fly to London.
    And sometimes being away from home and experiencing new things, and realising you don't crumble and die without your home comforts/family is the best confidence boost! I know exactly what you mean.
    x
    Amy / AmySpires.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so hard to push yourself into doing things like this ! after you take that first leap though it does you nothing but amazing things. I feel so much more confident x

      Delete
  3. Today fashion trend is too popular among peoples

    impressive Jewelry fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I don't understand what you're trying to say?

      Delete