Tuesday, 2 February 2016

London Trip │ First YouTube Vlog

For a University project, we have been set the task of creating our own Fashion Films, I have had no experience with working behind the camera and editing. Because of this, I thought its time to get some practice in before its too late. I got a hold of the legendary Final Cut Pro and some clips from me and Jacks pre-Christmas trip to London and got to work with a practice run of the software. I have turned this into a youtube clip so I can get some feedback on my video editing skills to work on before shooting my fashion film. So give it a watch and let me know what you think. I have always been interested in starting my own channel. If you prefer seeing my posts in video rather than written give me a comment below.
Thanks x


No comments :

Post a Comment