Friday, 30 October 2015

Edinburgh Adventures

Sunday was a long day coming,
For Jacks birthday present I thought it would be nice to take him to the land of the Scotts, I got so excited I ended up blurting it out to him well before I should have... I had got way to excited, sleeping the night before was impossible even thought we had to be up at 6.45! It was a jam packed day of shopping through Princes St., hikes up to the castle, strolls down the royal mile, Derby day blow outs, peaceful pandas and finally hard rock pig outs. But for this blog I just want to let the pictures tell stories.




































4 comments :

  1. I visited Edinburgh a few years ago and absolutely loved the city! Your pictures are gorgeous!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live an hour train ride away its such a beautiful place! thank you x

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had an amazing time, the photos are stunning! x

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had such a lovely day, thank you very much x

      Delete