Thursday, 8 October 2015

A fresh start, New beginning. Blog refresh.

So,
Basically we all come to a moment in which we stop, and rethink. Lately I have been rethinking a lot. A bit to much its something I have became really bad at overthinking, but some things can't be solved by a cuppa tea and a breather. I need to re look at the things in which I am doing, that includes my blog.
Ever since I started Uni I stopped caring about a lot of things, including relationships. I may have only been there a few weeks but it completely thrown me off the chart and that honestly my only excuse for neglecting myself and the things in which I love. However with that stop, comes a new beginning and for me I have decided to restart. I have deleted a lot of my older posts which was seriously hard for me to do, but its over and in the past. I wasn't happy with who I was becoming and how I was reacting to situations I have been put in over the past month, pushing things to the back of my mind until they became a serious issue, my health has been forgotten, I have honestly forgotten what a makeup brush is, my hobbies.
How am I solving it?
Im moving on. Some people find this a hard step to take and for me that is no different. I have stopped to think about what I am doing at uni, am I happy with what subject I decided to do. Yes. But not being happy with yourself effects everything in your life my subject was one of them. Thats why I think its so important to throw myself back in at the deep end and fight for my lovely little blog, my university work needs to start upping its game and I want to start to remember to make an effort with myself again.

Tasks for future Ellie
1. You have to get up and at least put foundation on in a morning
2. Plan outfits the night before you go out, less stress and mess
3. Get ahead of all Uni work so it becomes a less of a task in months to come
4. Refresh my room and wardrobe
5. Remember the people around you care and only want what is best for you.
6. Blog post every few days

If I stick to all of this, the grass will be greener on the other side.
All the best, Ellie


6 comments :

  1. Love this post!!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to new beginnings. I think we all get in these little slumps and its the little things that you mentioned that drag us up and out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!

    http://alexamjohnson.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best on your new habits/goals! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete